Wednesday, April 7, 2010

a poem for your thoughts.


I sit. I pray. I laugh. I cry.
I twiddle my thumbs, as time goes by.
The sun awakes as I drift off to sleep,
No sooner do I rise to the sound of a birds cheep.
I am unheard, unloved, broken
yet to be loved and heard are my hearts token.
The call of the world gets me out of bed,
I try so hard not to look at what I have shed.
For my thoughts and feelings are not what I do,
Yes, I sometimes misinterpret them, too.












* This is a little poem I just made up - the meaning behind it is ... although this girl seems to be quite depressed and sad, she has misinterpreted her feelings, thus bringing the poem back to neutral - as in, no sadness just misinterpretation. -- Im laughing at myself because I am analysing my own poem haha. - ok so maybe I should have left this open to interpretation, but I must admit I was afraid that people (whoever reads this.. if anyone) will think I am the depressed person. My point is sometimes people can misinterpret their own thoughts and feelings and create a world of destruction for themselves, thus leading themselves into a depressive state... This poem (I hope) can show that *


No comments:

Post a Comment