Tuesday, April 6, 2010

a title with no name

As my first ever blog I have tried in almost every way possible to make my page as creative and "me-like" as I can. I have been inspired to get back in touch with my artsy side. Although, not sure if it really is there, buried under a plethora of facts and figures from years of study. In the past I would write poems, journals and the like... where has it gone?

Then I think, "Do I even know how to blog?"... is there even a way to blog? or is blogging free from societies commonalities and rules?

If you haven't already discovered I am always asking questions, always interested in knowing the how and why of life. Maybe I should just let go and live freely... although I do believe I am living.

Ok, so for now this is all I can come up with, knowing that I have to get back to studying for a biology exam, a thought that isn't really so comforting.

And yet I have forgotten to introduce myself. Tina is my name.

(Who am I even writing to? - this is quite amusing to me, I feel as though I am speaking to someone, although I do not know if anyone will read this. I laugh.)

x

for the love of orchids

No comments:

Post a Comment