Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More serious matters...

Over the past few months I have been delving into a world of hidden truths and outright lies. The world I speak of is but so close to ours, in fact, it is ours. Let me retract that statement, because I do not like using the word "World" to describe such devastation. For the purpose of this blog, I will use the word "Society" instead of World. Our world is beautiful, we live on a gorgeous planet, full of potential, full of amazing creatures. Yet, our Society has turned this world into utter crap. I am not referring to the farce of global warming, that has been blamed on our species. No, not at all. As a matter of fact, I am a firm believer that this planet, among the many others out there, is being influenced by the Sun and its spots, as it has been for hundreds and thousands of years. Anyway, I will save that for another post.

What I am referring to when I say our Society is doomed, is the fact that we the people of this planet have been, and are currently being, manipulated by a select few. By few, I mean a small handful of wealthy elite families, of the same blood, who see themselves as superior beings compared to us poor fools who make them rich.

This is a huge topic that can be discussed for hours upon hours. I will start from, where I believe, this elite power stemmed from.

To say it all began in the early 1900s would be a lie, so I will say that from what I have researched, and to simplify it a little, the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank of America could be the link to the current world domination situation.

Basically, not to bore you with years and numbers, the Federal Reserve Bank of America is NOT part of the government. It was enacted by the Federal Reserve Bill in 1913, passed by American President Woodrow Wilson, who later regretted doing so. This allowed a private group of bankers (and their respective banks) to create money for the American government and people, and loan it to them with Interest.

Let's stop here for a moment. Does it seem at all fair to you that a private group of banks owned by people such as the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Morgans etc can own the right to printing and loaning out money with interest? Now you may be thinking, especially those of you not living in the US, that this doesn't effect you. Well, in fact it does. As you probably know, the American dollar is the biggest currency worldwide, upon which most currencies are compared to and valued. Not only that, but in Australia we have the Reserve Bank of Australia which, not known to many, is not part of the government. It is hard to understand the exact ownership of the RBA, but it is officially an AGI - this means that it is owned by foreigners. I presume also, that the central bank of England is also a private institution, and most probably many other central banks in other countries.

So the problem here is that there are a few people who dictate the value of currency, the interest rate, and when and how much of a recession or depression there will be. This can be easily seen in the global financial crisis that we recently experienced. There are a number of documentaries on YouTube that are very interesting and enlightening on all these topics that I will be discussing. I will also hopefully be conducting a Video Blog soon, so as to reach more people.

Now back to the issue of privately owned banks ruling our money supply. I for one do not appreciate the fact that a few people sitting in their chairs on the 89th floor can tell me how much interest I must pay, or how much something is worth according solely to the value they have given a piece of paper (in Australia's case, plastic-coated paper).

This may seem like a hopeless case of "thats the way the world works", but that thought process itself is the problem. We are too complacent about things we know to be wrong. Throughout history people have fought for their rights and ultimately succeeded in changing society.

If we truly believe this, among the other issues I will talk about in coming posts, to be wrong, unethical and downright bullshit then we must put our voices together, and demand things be changed. Better yet, we should create a political party, much like the Sex Party recently put together in Australia, and create change ourselves.

The sad thing is that those who speak out are seen as idiots, quacks, crazy people. And sometimes, when they are influencing millions of people, they are assassinated. J.F Kennedy, prior to his brutal killing, was signing bills to rid the Federal Reserve of its powers and put the power back into government and ultimately the people, and a few months later - BANG. A great great leader was killed, and it was blamed on some kid. Surely people aren't that stupid. But then again, people these days believe Obama to be the saviour of the planet, with all his empty promises, he is far from it.

That is all for today. In my future posts I will be discussing the Bilderberg group, the Rockefellers and their many foundations, Micro-chips, Cancer cures, GM Foods, Monsanto, Fluoridated water, Chemtrails and many other issues pertaining to our society.

Thanks for reading.

Hope I have given you a thought to consider among the orchids...

x

2 comments:

  1. Tina, you're amazing! You definitely make me stop and think! I am eager to learn/discover more.

    Everything that you have mentioned, you hear in passing but don't take note.. Well know that this is noted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Polia :) I'm glad you have taken from this exactly what I am trying to convey - that we need to do our own research and come to our own conclusions about information we read. Glad I have helped stimulate your desire to discover more x

    ReplyDelete