Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday smiles :)















It's my birthday! :D

Yes, today is the day that I was brought into this wonderful planet by my parents.

I looked outside my window and was amazed with what I saw - clear blue skies, birds chirping, sun beaming down - too yummy for words.

I went and sat on the grass in my backyard. What a perfect day. I couldn't have painted it better myself. Thank you Universe for blessing me on my birthday, and on all the other beautiful days of the year.

Today is special to me. Really, it is. And not because I am one year older, but because I have had the pleasure of living one more year on this magical Earth, in this wonderous Universe, and for that I am grateful.

Birthdays to me are not about ones age. But rather about the gift of being alive.

I will take this day, with all its beauty and grace, to reflect on my life and how fortunate I am.

Thank you Earth, thank you Universe.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment